It’s done

It’s done

I sighed as I felt the final internal changes finish. The changes completing my transformation.

Moments earlier, I was a muscular man but that all changed when I had this nanite shower.

I needed it, I’ve always been jealous of women and envied how soft and beautiful they are. I jumped at the chance of becoming one when I heard of this.

Only a few minutes ago, I hopped into here and watched fascinated as my body remolded itself into a female form.

The hair on my body washed clean off me leaving only soft silky skin beneath.

The hair on my head was already quite long but I noted it got more of sheen to it and was a bit thicker and fuller.

I shrank down, my body lost some height and the shower was punctuated by the sound of my bones creaking and cracking as I became less broad in structure.

The best changes though came next.

Breasts , glorious breasts started to grow on my chest. I’d always been fascinated by boobs, hell what bloke isn’t. But I always wondered when I saw women, how must it feel to have them jutting out, tenting your tops, bouncing and jiggling about.

Oh and how to wear a bra too, true I’d tried my sister’s on when I was younger, but with nothing to go in them the experience was worthless.

As they grew bigger and rounder, I realized I’d finally find out.

Soon before I knew it, my cock and balls were shrinking down. A pussy was beginning to form. I was crossing the barrier into womanhood.

I no longer would have that thing between my legs. I’ll instead have a nice tidy tight vagina.

I’ll have periods now, can get pregnant and I’ll have to sit to pee too.

Best of all though is the thought that I’ll have estrogen flowing through like never before. I’ll FEEL what women feel.

And we come to now, my change is done. It’s all complete.

As I feel the first rush of female hormones , i realize… never again will I be called sir or mister. I am a woman now, a girl, female and I’m so damn glad about

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be