Passion Fruit Hotel

“That's a weird name for a hotel.” I mused, looking over at my business partner Dan. “And you're sure that the Hilton was booked?”

“Yup. Crazy tourist season. This was the only hotel with vacancy.” He shrugged his shoulders and we walked into the unassuming building. It was tan and boring, mostly. But we just needed a place to stay.

“Welcome to Passion Fruit Hotel!” The concierge beamed at us. “Which one of you is the Master?” She asked.

“Well, uh, I'm the majority holder in our partnership… so… me?” Dan said. I wasn't sure why the girl used that language either. She passed some documents our way to sign to check in. As we were in a hurry to check in, we largely ignored the fine print.

I threw my suitcase on the bed and plopped myself down on it, while Dan browsed casually through the room. “Whoa hey check this out!” He exclaimed after peeking through the closet. My interest piqued, I came over the closet to see what he'd found.

“It's… lingerie? Someone must have left this behind.”

“Yeah, haha. You should try it on sometime, Greg.” He laughed jokingly. I also laughed, but for some strange reason I immediately started taking my clothes off, starting with my pants.

“Whoa! What are you doing!?” Dan yelped as I started getting naked in front of him. I was a little concerned myself, but felt like I had no choice but to do it. I turned away from him, and once my pants were completely off I casually slid the panties up my hairy legs. I started to remove my shirt before I started really panicking.

“I… I can't help it! I feel like I have to do this! Please stop me!”

Dan stood there jaw agape as my shirt fell to the floor and I grabbed the lacy black bra. With ease I clasped it around my flat chest. I looked ridiculous, and then started to slip the stockings up my legs.

“What do you mean you mean you can't help it?” Dan was puzzled, watching me connect my stockings to my waistline. There were little black bows on it. “But wow, I mean, you'd be much better looking in them if you were a girl. Maybe you should try that!” He laughed again.

I also laughed, but more nervously. I quickly felt a sensation in my loins. It felt like I had a strong vacuum inside me, and before I knew it my penis schwicked inside my pelvis. It was obvious what was happening to me, as the lingerie I was wearing didn't leave much to imagination. My crotch smoothed out, my hips narrowed, and I grew soft but small breasts on my chest filling out the bra I was wearing slightly. I was softer, curvier. Even my face looked different. I was a girl version of myself.

“Uhhhh…” Dan mumbled. “What the hell is…”

We were both dumbfounded. I especially. I cupped my new breasts in horror, then thought back to the receptionist talking about a ‘Master’ role. “I think you can change me back, Dan. You just have to say so. Then let's get out of here!”

Dan looked at me funny. “Oh, that's interesting. Let's try something new then. You'll go by the name Vanessa, and act as though it's always been your name.”

“How is that going to help!? Of course I've always been Vanessa, but you should change me back now!”

“Put on the high heels in the closet.” He commanded. Angrily, I walked to the closet and grabbed the tall black heels and slipped them on with ease.

“Dan, please, you need to stop…”

“Stop asking me to do things for you. I make the rules around here.”

I instantly quieted. It felt like I no longer wanted to ask anything of him. I still wanted to change back, but how? I gazed over my new girlish body in the body length mirror, and so did Dan.

Dan sculpted me further. He made me grow a tighter, rounder ass. Larger tits. Longer and silkier hair. I even had eyeshadow and light lipstick by the time he was done adjusting my body with his words until I no longer resembled my old self.

He was obsessed with his power over me. “Vanessa, you'll address me only as ‘my love’ from here on.”

“Yes, my love.” I couldn't help it. He came up to me and put his hands around my tiny waist. I wanted to resist him, but he held me tightly, gazing into my eyes with a certain fierceness.

“You find my cock… interesting…”

He wasn't wrong. As soon as he said it I became aware of his member poking against my barely exposed thigh through his dress pants. I could feel it’s shape, hardness. I wanted to know more about it.

“You feel yourself getting more and more aroused with each passing minute. You'll give in to these new womanly pleasures. But you won't orgasm. Not until I tell you to.”

My breathing hastened. I wasn't sure what to do next. Do I run? Do I explore his cock like he intended me to? He took my chin into his hands and lifted it to face him. I wasn't even attracted to him. He was my boss!

“My love… I...” I let out a soft breath. I wanted to stop him. But he leaned in and kissed my luscious and wanting lips. My first time kissing a man. I wanted to be repulsed, but instead I leaned into it. I kissed him back, which only made him want me more.

He roughly handed my ass, playing with the seams of my panties. He spun me around and groped my soft breasts, kissing my neck. After guiding our hands down to my increasingly wanting pussy, he groaned. “Oh god, I can't wait any longer.” He said, his fingers moving towards my increasingly wet pussy from behind. “I need you to want me.” Dazed, I dreamed into his eyes like I had never seen them before in my life.

“Now.”

I wanted to say no. I wanted to tell him to stop. But the build up of commands he had on me, paired with my increasingly unstable libido and my new obsession with his cock allowed me only to let out a soft whine. He picked my tiny body up and lay me down on the bed, he stripped the panties from my legs and slipped his rock hard penis into me. My body rippled with pleasure, every curve tingling, grasping my own breast to eke out every drop of ecstasy I could as he pounded me into the sheets with each powerful thrust.

I felt it building inside me. I moaned out as I felt a sort of pain. The need to orgasm. “My love, I… I… nnnnngh!”

He grunted out. “You're a naughty bitch! Fucking orgasm!”

“Yes! Yes, yes!!!” I screamed in pleasure. “Fuck me, my love, use my body! Ohhh!!”

And with that, I convulsed when he did. His cum spraying into me, my body shook violently and I was finished.

-------------------------------------

“Did you enjoy your stay?” The receptionist bubbled the very next day. I fussed with my skirt, painfully aware of the excess cum threatening to leak out my vagina since my love and I had had another bout of wild sex again that morning.

“We had a very pleasant stay, didn't we, Vanessa darling?” My love smiled down at me. I gazed back into his eyes and smiled back vacantly. Deep down I was still lost at how to escape my fate, but it seemed that his role as my new Master didn't end at checkout. His arm around my waist, we exited the hotel.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be