It’s time to decide



“Okay, Karen. I’m getting close. You told me to warn you. We should probably stop.”



“Karen.”



I stopped moving. She didn’t. Her eyes betrayed the confusion of finally meeting her deep feminine nature, the female nature my dick had unlocked over the last thirty minutes. I had been rough for a reason. She was hesistant at first. I don’t think she had expected I would last so long or that she would be thrown around this bedroom in every position. Eventually all evidence of reluctance dissolved and she lost herself completely. The way she bucked and screamed, you would have never known she had changed only a few hours ago. I pulled her hair and railed her, finally throwing her on her hands and knees. It had to end here, after all - the animal within, spread to receive me, released to make a permanent decision.

We had reached the end. She had seconds to decide.

“Your pussy is so tight. I’m seriously about to blow if you keep going.”



“Karen. If I come, you’ll never go back.”

She’s started to milk my shaft with her pussy muscles. If she thinks I will pull out or make this decision for her, she’s wrong. I’ve washed my hands of responsibility from the beginning.

Fine. Milk me. Keep your slow rhythm. You’ve made me cross the line. I’m flooding your tight little womb.

But I’m not where near being done with you.

restored from my tumblr, original author finalchange.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be