The Bimbo Awakens (part 2)

(A sequel to this one!)

How long do you want to change for?

“Oh, this is just something for a night, just to see how it feels. My girlfriend is changing, too. We’ll spend the night together. It seems like the safest arrangement.”

Yes. It seems that way. But I warn you: Do not underestimate the power of sensation.

“I’m sure we’ll be fine.”

Are you? And what makes you so sure? Is it every experience you’ve had since you were born into your male body? I find that laughable. Do you really know what will happen when you have a newly sculpted clitoral hood barely protecting a throbbing clit that is aching to be touched beneath it? When your dick is decimated, eliminated from existence, and the only thing that remains are the frilly folds guarding your new pussy – will any of the experience you’ve had up to this point be applicable?

“Uh… ”

No. It won’t. You will have nothing to cling to except your girlfriend’s thick cock moving inside of you. And you’ll have a body that wants it to move – in and out – to spread you wide, to pummel you while feeling your new tits shaking with every thrust. Do you really think your male self will be on guard when your aching pussy is being slammed? No. You’ll be wondering about other things. Wishing your girlfriend would reach down and play with your neglected clit while she’s inside of you. Or hoping she will lean in and nibble your hard nipples.

“Oh please. It’ll be fine. You’re just being paranoid.”

Am I? Have you considered this: There are many people inside of us. Many “I’s”. We are only acquainted with a few; the I’s that have work within our frames, context, and all the experience we’ve acquired over the years. But what about the I’s we haven’t been acquainted with?

“I don’t understand.”

Well, what about the bimbo inside of you?

“Ha! There’s no bimbo inside of me!”

Everyone is inside of you, including her. You just haven’t met her yet. Neither has your girlfriend. But I assure you, with an attitude like yours, you may very well meet her tonight. What do you think will happen when she wakes up after more than twenty years of being neglected? Do you think she’ll enjoy your little one-night trist and then go happily back into the darkness?

“I-”

No. She will want to stay awhile. Preferably forever. And the context will be perfect won’t it? You think all the frivolous things inside of you are silly. You discount them. You push them down into your depths. But when your girlfriend’s new dick makes them bubble to the surface, you’ll find out how smart the bimbo within can be. Every attempt you make to reign her in will be thwarted. Every attempt to check her with logic will be shadowed by a hamster wheel of foggy, airheaded retorts. Just this once. I deserve this. It makes me feel sexy. Unlocked, and with you finally out of the picture, the bimbo within will have all night to convince your girlfriend to stay the way she is.

“She would never-”

Bimbos can be incredibly convincing, more convincing than you are right now for sure. And I’ve seen it happen. I know the face; the moment the you-that-has-always-been drops his guard and the bimbo makes her move. If you let that moment pass without stopping her, there’s no coming back. She will take over and the you that was will never return.

“Just give me the charm. I think you are worried about nothing. We will be fine. I will return it tomorrow in the same form I came in today.”

For your sake, I hope this is true. But something tells me I should never expect to see you again. Here is the charm. Be safe. And remember my warning.



recovered from my tumblr: original author blquick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be