The Test



There is an exclusive club in the city; called Club Atlas. From the few pictures that have been made public, it has the most beautiful hostesses in the country. According to the rumors, these hostesses will do anything, and I mean anything, for the club’s members. And once you become a member you get to be in the club for life! It doesn’t even require any fees if you can believe it.
From the looks of things, it all sounds to good to be true. The only requirement for joining Club Atlas is passing an admittance test. The exact nature of this test is unknown, but it has something to do with manliness and/or status. As all the known members are big muscular men, usually rich, powerful and/or famous. Regardless of all that, it is still pretty strange that only few even attempt the test to begin with. But I suspect I know why...

There is another rumor, an even more unbelievable one. They say that the men who fail the admittance test are magically transformed into women; and they are immediately put to work as one of those beautiful hostesses in the club.
Now, this is as I said only a rumor. But still...

...

Here I am. On the doorsteps of Club Atlas, in front of the door with a sign: “Admittance, enter here to apply for Club Atlas”. My heart skips a beat, before I open the door and enter. After a short hallway I find myself in a small but fairly luxurious lounge of sorts. Comfy looking seating around a small number of tables, a bar with drinks ready to serve and some TV screens which are displaying what I assume is the inside of the actual club. On the screen I can confirm at least one of the rumors, the hostesses are absolutely gorgeous! And... are some of them nearly naked? Am I seeing this correctly? Before I can fully observe what is happening on the screen, a voice greets me and prompts me to turn around.


After turning I see who called out. It was a well fairly tall man dressed in a nice suite. Based on my own average height of 5′9″, he stood about 6′2″. And while his suite does a great job at hiding it, his posture and general body form indicate a well build physique. The man extents his hand in a greeting: “Good evening sir, welcome to our establishment.” I meet his extended hand and and give it a good firm shake which he returns in kind. “Thank you, I’m glad to be here.” I tell him as our hands release. He beckons me towards the bar and together we walk towards it.
“My name is Brian, I’ll be the starting guide for tonight’s admittance test. Care for a drink?” Once at the bar he is handed a glass of champagne by the bartender and now both look at me awaiting my answer. “ J...Just some water will be fine. I want to be as sharp as possible for the test.” Brian smiles at my answer and the bartender hands him a glass of water, which he passes on to me. “Very wise my friend.” He then directs me to the seating area from which I can already hear someone or multiple someones making a lot of noise. “Looks like you’re the last person who will be part of tonight’s testing group. The other three are up ahead, this is quite a turnout.” Brian tells me as we walk. “Four people is a large turnout for these tests?” I ask him. “Why yes. Not a whole lot of regular people know about this club, most of those who do are deterred by the prospect of an admittance test with a price for failing and a lot of them have heard certain... Rumors.” In my mind I recall my own research, it seems the people of this club know about these rumors. I try to ask Brian about them: “I do know about those rumors. Ar... Are they true?” Brian doesn’t hear my question as we enter the seating area and my voice is drowned out by shouting and varies screaming.


Two guys are going head to head in a shouting match. On one side is a bald black man, who had just torn his shirt open. Likely to impress or intimidate his opponent. He slaps his own chest in a challenging manner towards the other shouting match participant.


A man who’s picture would be put next to the definition of “College Party Douchebag”. Muscular in a two sizes to small shirt, slicked up hair, low riding pants and of course never taking of his sunglasses; even now. While indoors. In the middle of the night. His arms spread wide to make himself larger and wider, as if he is facing a black bear attack. The two verbally continue their abuse almost hesitant to actually start a fight.
“You think you can take me?! You think you can defeat this molded steel bod!” The black man shouts as he spread open his shirt even more. “Pfff, as if your Hollywood abs impress me, you're only shredded with no real power. I’m the real deal here you wannabe!” The sunglasses man flexes and shows the bulk of his upper body. “Oh yeah! you wanna go bro?!” “Bring it! bruh!” The two move closer. And as the distance between them shortens so do their insults, until they barely form words. But before they get close enough to actually engage, Brian intervenes with a stern and powerful voice.

“Gentleman. That is enough grandstanding out of the two of you.” Instantly the two are shocked into behaving, they back off and face Brian as he addresses the seating area as a whole. “The four of you will be the test group this evening. Wait here just a moment, we will get started shortly.” Brian then turns around, looks me in the eyes and winks before walking off and saying: “Good luck my friend.”
I scan the room to find the fourth participant, after a second good look I spot him. Sitting by himself in one of the lounge benches with a drink in his hand.


From the looks of his suit and the tired look in his eyes, it looks like he came here straight from his work. He must have late hours. He spots me looking at him and give a courteous nod, which I return before breaking eye contact.
With the two boneheads each in a separate corner I remain standing where I was. Leaning back and forth on my feet, growing ever more anxious about what is to follow. Thinking to my self: “What if the rumors ar...”
A sudden hand on my shoulder stops me from completing my thought. Brain has returned with three associates, equally sharply dressed and physically impressive. “This way please, if you’d each follow your designated guide, we will begin the test.”


With Brian guiding me, we get brought to a dimmed hallway. As we walk trough it, at each door one of the participant and guide stop and prepare to enter. Shirtless man gets stopped by the first door and with a lot of confidence he charges in. The courteous business is second, giving the remaining participants and the guides a friendly smile before entering his door. The next door is for sunglasses man, who finally took his sunglasses off, so he could actually see his assigned door in this dark environment. And lastly, it was my turn. Brian stops me at the next door and beckons me to enter and says: “Through this door is a passage, make it to the end, exit through the door there and we’ll see how you’ve fared.” I look at the door and back to him, opening my mouth to ask a question. Before I can even utter a word, Brian shakes his head. “No questions, just make your way through the passage. Everything will fall in place as it should be.”
He is unwilling or not allowed to tell me anything is seems. There is only one way to find out. I grip the handle of the door and enter.

Once inside I am faced with pitch black. I could barely see my own hands in front of me. I didn’t hear the door close behind me, but when I look back, only more darkness. I touch to feel the door, or the wall but feel nothing. I hadn’t even taken a step behind the entrance, how does that happen?! I start taking full steps towards where I came from but, more nothing. Unsure of what to do, a faint light begins to shine, in the direction I faced when I entered the door. Banking on that it is a guiding light for the test, I make my way towards it. As I get closer and closer it begins to blind me. I push onward until all of a sudden, the light dims and the room around me is revealed.


While the majority of the room is still hidden in an eerie darkness, the direct area around a luminous path is visible. On both sides of the path stands a large row of man. Each in various stages of undress, most of them in good shape and of all skin color.
They barely move, or not move at all. It is hard to tell as my eyes readjust after the bright light. Are they real? Are they elaborate mannequins? I wave my hand in front of one of them, a few inches from his face. Did he blink? They are all standing so still. I reach forward and place my hand on his chest.


As my hand touches I feel a small but not unpleasant jolt of electricity enveloping my hand and arm. As the tingling subsides, I can actually feel the man’s chest. It is warm and feels like skin. It moves up and down with each breath and I can even make out a steady heartbeat.

“I am very much a real man sir.” The man says as I retract my hand in shock of hearing him speak. “Sorry, I’m so sorry, I thought you were, well, not real.” He smiles at me and continues to talk. “That is quite alright, the test can be scary, I’d advice you to just more forward on the path and do what you want to do. It always works out in the end.”
As he talked I felt the tingle from the shock spread trough my entire body, that was one hell of a static shock. I step back from the man and continue down the path. “Was he that tall, I think to myself.” Looking back and thinking I wasn’t that much smaller then him. Now he looks an obvious head taller then me. I bring my hand up to my chin in a thinking manner. But before I can, I had to rise my shirt’s sleeve to free my hand. This shirt used to fit me perfectly, did I ruin it in the wash? It seems larger.

The path continues on with no clear goal insight. The building wasn’t this big. And the rows of men on both sides is equally never ending. And where did they get all these guys from?
I still push on, even with my pants feeling uncomfortable and my shoes feeling loose. I’ve retied these several times already, they must have gotten broken or something. Ignoring my discomforts, I gaze out in the distance. Still nothing. So I refocus on the rows of men. They all are unique, I haven’t seen the same guy twice. But... Now that I look carefully, I see a pattern. The further I proceed down the path, the less clothed these men seem to get. “If this pattern continues it won’t be long before... There we go.” I finish my thought and low and behold, now they are completely naked. “Really guys.” I tell them addressing them as a whole and talking to myself at the same time. I do best to avert my gaze to the lower regions, but I could help but glance. These guys are, how shall I put it delicately, gifted. “Now this is just showing off.” My glances turn into gazes and stares, until a tickle down my neck brings me back to my senses and I continue walking.


I rub the back of my neck. “Didn’t I visit the barber last week? Has my hair grown so fast.” Resigned to having to make another appointment for a haircut I leave my hair alone for now, even with the tickling increasing over time.

After another few minutes walking, the path still continues on. Fortunately I could now tolerate the naked men at the side of the path. After seeing so many well proportioned penises one after another I’ve grown accustomed. It was no longer shocking. But that feeling ended with my following steps.
While the men remained stationary, the penises began to move. They started to become erect!


“Seriously!” I shout out as all the men, as if synchronized, reach there full rigid state. Flaccid the penises where already impressive, but now it was nearly unreal. This whole situation is unreal, but regardless, this is taking things way to far. I affix my sight upwards towards the ceiling or sky or whatever it is that is above me in the place. With the glint of the path visible just in the lower part of my field of vision, I move forward with an increased pace.
After a few steps I nearly fall as I step out of one of my shoes. I wobble to maintain balance but don’t succeed to do so. In desperation I grab around me to find something to hold on to. I end up leaning against on of the men, practically pressed against him and his nakedness. There is that tingle again, first in my hands and spreading over my entire body. It is more intense then the first time, it scares me a bit and I push of the man and stabilize myself.
Standing face to face, well face to chest, this guys is freaking huge, I look around. Were they all this tall, with most of them the top of my head barely reaches their chins. The man in front of me starts to speak: “Are you alright?”
I look up at him and reply: “Yes, urm, yes... I’m fine. I just lost my balance for a moment that is all.” He continues to talk: “I saw you looking upwards while walking, why didn’t you just look forward?”

Apparently ignorant of his own nudity and aroused state; I become a little flustered trying to explain it to him. “Well, you see... You’re all naked. And your penises are... You know...” As I talk I move my hands about and inadvertently directly touch the man’s penis.


Again a jolt. I stop talking entirely, this one is massive. Less of a tingle, but more of a shockwave rushes over my entire body. I can barely breath, but something is happening to me. I feel myself, becoming thinner, I can see myself getting shorter another inch. My hair explosively grows, I can feel it reach the middle of my back. My hands, become smaller, daintier. My arms loose muscle mass and become delicate and thin. My face grows numb as it smooths out and my lips grow fuller.
My finger, the one touching the man’s penis, slips and contact is broken. The shockwave dissipates, I can catch my breath. The numbness in my face subsides but slightly remains in my head. I feel a bit dizzy, foggy, weird.

The shockwave has completely disappeared and in its wake has left me feeling... Feeling...

Incredible!

“Wow, this feels amazing!” I say out loud with a higher sounding voice then I’m used to. The feeling can only be described as a continuous state of pleasurable sex. That moment on the brink of orgasm, every nerve in my body primed and feeling every little detail. I’ve never felt like this before, the sheer arousal, the feeling of happiness. And all that just by touching this man... Stud’s cock, with one finger.

I look around at the row of me... Beefcakes and their ere... Hard dicks. A thought enters my mind. “What if I grab hold of that peni... Cock with my entire hand.”


No sooner has the thought finished in my mind and my hand follows its command. I grab hold of the pe... Juicy man meat and even start stroking it. The shockwave returns, even more powerful as I stroke the ma... Stud’s cock.

The feeling of pleasure returns and intensifies. But only minor changes start to occur in my body. Further smoothing my face and plumping up my lips, a change in my hair, becoming a tint of blond. My hips only slightly expanding as my waist becomes thinner and tiny bumps develop on my now hairless chest. The hair on my arms all gone or so thin and tiny you can see it.
The dizziness in my head remains, re-arra... rearronge?... Messing it up. After a little bit the change stop completely. I however don’t stop stroking this guy’s p... dick. And it wasn’t long until I get a prize for my work.


The m... stud cums and he ejactila... ejoctali? Shoots out loads of jizz. Some of it lands on the floor but, most of it gets on my hand and my cloths. I take a look at the glob on my hand. I finally breath in smell and it hits me. To go further I have to take the next step.
I bring my hand to my mouth, turn it so the seme... cum is easy to get to. And I lick it all off.


The taste is beyo... super amazing! And my body agrees, I feel it beginning again. I feel myself changing further. I close my eyes and let it happen. It is coming, the next set of changes. Oh god yes!


My butt grows and nearly stretches my jean to shreds. My budding breasts explode into big juicy knockers, barely contained within my ill fitting shirt. The slight bulge in my pants gets smaller and smaller. It is my p... little dick. It keeps shrinking as I feel the inside of my lower tummy moving about and changing themselves. When finally a slit begins to open between my legs, my cock has completely shrunken into my clit. Juices start to flow down there as I continue to be very aroused.
I take of my cloths, struggling a bit with my new bits in the way. But soon enough I’m standing in all my naked glory. Just like these stud muffins around me. I look them all in the eye and strut towards them, lean into one with my breast plastered against his chest, while my hands grab on to any free handing dick.


Just as I’m about to have some fun. Reality warps, a light enveelup... envilaps? shines all round me. I cover my eyes until the light dims, allowing me to see again. I’m standing in front of a door, this must be the exit from the passage. I grab onto the handle, and a part of me hesitates, wondering: “Did I do it? Did I...” I don’t finish my thought, I just go for it and open the door.

Through the door I step straight into a club, people dancing, people partying. “This... This is Club Atlas, from the TV’s earlier.” I look around and spot myself in the mirror. I was no longer naked, but sporting a skimpy dress, some light jewelry and completely made up face and hair. I look hot! Sexy!

“Hello again, it looks like this is the result of your test.” A giant and powerful hand grabs my shoulder as he speaks. I turn and see that hunk Brian, he is no longer wearing his suit, no he isn’t wearing anything at all. I take a good look up and down his fantastic body and bit my lip as my pussy grows wet with desire. “My dear, I appear to have a situation down there.” Brain says as he points towards his massive cock. “Would you care to alleviate my suffering?” My eyes glisten, my mouth waters and I smile at him. “Anything for you sexy.” I say before dropping to my knees. In a fast-like motion Brian undoes my dress and it easily fall to the ground. Naked again, Oh it feels so much better to have my tits out like this.
Brian angles his dick towards me. I open my nearly drooling mouth and accept his giant rod into it. Mmmm...


It tastes and feels even better than I could have imagined. Brian strokes my head gently and from time to time helps me get his cock deeper down my throat. I want it all inside of me, deeper! As I work my magic another man approaches behind Brian and they greet each other and start talking.
It is the business man from the test. Looks like he is still a guy. Brian sees me looking at the man and halts their conversation and tells me: “Are you curious about the other two test participants?” I look up to him without letting his cock leave my mouth. I did want to know, so I gave him a nod. Brain then looks to his right and winks towards some other party goers going at it.


I follow his gaze and see what has become of shirtless guy and sunglasses dude.


Shirtless guy has become a ebony beauty. Being taking in all her holes. I’m getting a bit jealous, but Brian’s cock is great so I’m not complaining.


A little to the left of her was a woman desperately sucking some guys cock, as if it was giving her the air she needed to breath. While that is not that odd. No, she was wearing her sunglasses the entire time. Sunglasses guy became sunglasses slut, I guess some habits die hard.



It doesn’t matter what has happened to them. All I can care about is right now is my man’s meat. As the precum mixes with my spit, the taste of it all gets even more overwhelming. Brian start leaning back and eventually lays down on his back. The whole time I follow, hardly ever releasing his cock from my mouth.


Brian addresses the business man: “What are you waiting for Steven, you have finished the test and came out healthier and fitter then you’ve ever been. Feel free to partake in the pleasure these ladies can provide.” Steven replies: “I’m still getting used to this, I feel so much energy, it’s like I’m 18 years old again.” Brian smiles at him, as he lays back further on the platform. Forcing me to climb on to follow. I’m on my hands and knees with my plumb ass sticking up.
“Use that new energy Steven, go on, use her. Fuck her.”


Encouraged by Brian, Steven mans up and grabs hold of my legs. He flips me around, so much so that I have to release Brian’s dick from my mouth. I want to protest, I wanted to keep sucking Brian’s cock. But before I can even say anything, Steven has spread my legs and in a single move plowed his sizable dick in my wet pussy.
Words cannot describe it. I was in heaven. Steven ritmucly.... rhytmecally? pounds me to with a beat. I feel every little detail. The decent sized cock gets in deep enough to tickle my womb. As he pulls back for his next pump, the walls of my pussy desperately cling on to his dick, wanting to keep it inside of me. The sudden jolt from my clit as he pushes his dick back inside and his pelvis touches it.
I don’t say anything, I only make noises. I moan, I whimper. As this continues, Steven and Brian go on talking.

“I do feel kind of bad tough, wasn’t this that regular guy from the acceptance test? Those other two douchebags, I can understand, they got what was coming to them. But he seemed like an nice guy.” Steven asks, while slightly slowing down his plowing. Brian gives out a laugh and tells Steven: “You are correct. Mr. Davis and Mr. Parker did lack the character to ever stand a change to pass the test. When I met...” Brian pauses and looks at me. “Dear, what is your new name.”
I pause my sucking and Steven his fucking so I could have a moment to answer. “I... I’m Samantha, baby. You can call me Sam.” Brian pets my head and guides it back on his cock, prompting Steven to continue as well.
Brian continues: “As I was saying, when I met Sam, at first glance I thought she would have what it takes. But I looked deeper and spotted something else.”

Steven, now intryguid... intreeged? curious, looks at Brian and wants to know more. “What do you mean by that?” “Surely you’ve heard the rumors about this place, about the beautiful women, the test and the price for failing.” Brian explains and continues: “We who know all these rumors to be true have heard a different rumor.”
“It would suggest that, some men, deliberately fail the test. So they could become beautiful women.” Steven is surprised and looks me in the eyes.

I give him a wink as I rub my entire body, got does it feel good to finally be a woman. Brian stands up and lifts me up at the same time, as he carries me, he addresses both me and Steven. “Whatever the case, she is now a part of Club Atlas, for the rest of her life. Lets celebrate that fact.”
Brian carries me to a more private room with a bed, he lays me down on my back and spreads my legs. He lines up his cock with my pussy. “This is your life now sexy, enjoy it.”


He pushes his big rod deep into me. Deeper than Steven did, better than Steven did. I can barely breath as he slowly pumps in and out of my pussy. He keeps looking at me as I writ and twist in pleasure. I meet his eyes and stare at him for a moment, before leaning in and kissing him.

.....

...

.

I wake up the next morning in the same bed. Still sweaty from all the sex from the night before. I can still feel Brian’s cum inside of me; traces in my throat and mouth, tumbling around in my stomach, but also deep inside my womb filling it to the brim.


I stand up and stretch in front of the window. Feeling absolute happiness, this is my life now. I look down at my body, this is me now. And I wouldn’t want it any other way. This is perfect.

----------------------------------------------------------

An original story by me ;)
Heavily inspired by the Club Atlas series by Feminized.org 
This one

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be