Just the Tip

To be honest, since I transformed into a woman I’ve been excited about sucking cock. Is there anything more feminine, more submissive? All I needed was a man. Tinder solved that problem pretty quickly and within 30 minutes there was a man at my door. Within 35 there was a cock in my mouth.

I took just the tip at first. The feeling of it running past my lips and over my tongue excited me. Quickly we moved towards the bedroom. Stopping in the doorway he pulled open my shirt exposing my breasts and pushed me to my knees as I eagerly took the tip of his cock into my mouth, excited to take more.

Taking advantage of my small feminine body the man pushed his cock deeper into my throat, forcing me back against the door frame. I almost gagged as he hit the back of my throat but it only made me more aroused. Being used like this was the most exciting thing I’d ever experienced.

With my head braced against the door frame he started to fuck my face. Pushing deeper than before I’m surprised by how much I can take. I could feel my nipples growing stiff my pussy growing damp as I gasp for air between his quick hard thrusts.

Suddenly he man lifts me up off the ground. Turning me around he begins to pull at my panties. I know what he is about to do but I can’t believe I’m letting him. I never dreamed about being fucked as a woman, never even wanted to be, in fact I had made a promise to myself not to! But as he pulled at the edge of my panties I couldn’t help by push my virgin pussy out for him.

It doesn’t take long for him to take advantage of my position.  With my panties out of the way I feel his cock push deep into me. His grip on my hips is stiff and my tits bounce wildly as he uses me as he wishes. I can’t believe how incredible it feels, how giving into his desires brings me so much pleasure. I’m just a slut being fucked in the doorway and I love it. To think it all started with just a little blowjob.


Sourced from Tumblr backups, from unknown author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be