Overblown revenge

 

I looked over at Greg as he sat down on the couch. He had some strange looking package in his lap. Curious, he opened it. It exploded.

My ears were ringing and I blinked. The I'd seen the beam of pink light shoot out of it, hitting Greg in the face, his hair growing rapidly as he morphed. I looked over now and saw a stunned looking red head sitting there where Greg had been, the tattered remains of the box all around him.

``I'm gonna kill her.'' The woman said.

``Wha-'' I began.

``Jane warned me that if I broke up with her there would be consequences. I never thought... oh, Jane was a witch by the way.'' The woman said.

``Wha- N-'' I stopped. What other explanation was there?

``God damn it.'' Greg said, looking down at himself. Our apartment was tiny and there weren't a lot of places to sit, and I needed to sit down to let this all sink in. So I sat down next to him. I was staring, I knew that. Without even thinking about it I reached over and grabbed one of his boobs. It wasn't even a sexual thing, it was more curiosity. Proving to myself it was real.

Greg moaned loudly and I immediately let go.

``Dude.'' Greg said and smiled, looking me up and down.

``Sorry.'' I said.

``No, it's not that. That was awesome actually. It's just... Well, through a girl's eyes you're pretty hot.'' She said.

I blushed, ``Umm, thanks.'' There was a pause and I felt like she was eying me like a piece of meat, ``We should go find Jane.''

Greg blinked, ``Yeah, you're right. We should. It's just-'' She paused and looked at my crotch, ``Shit, I can't believe I want to do this.'' She said and dropped off the couch. Before I could say anything she'd undone my fly, pulled my pants down, and taken my dick into her mouth!

``GAH!'' I grunted in surprise and pleasure. I knew I shouldn't be doing this, but I couldn't make myself stop her. It had been so long since I'd been with a woman.

``This thing is fucking huge! Where have you been hiding it?'' She asked before lowering her mouth back on to it. I said nothing, watching her lips stretch around it.

After awhile she pulled off me and stood up, straddling me. She lowered herself on to me, pushing her breasts into my face as I plunged into her warm womanhood. She moaned and started bouncing. I grabbed her ass and sucked on her tits, my mind driven more by primal thought that rational. She moaned and screamed. I couldn't take much more and grunted, exploding inside of her. She calmed down and smiled as she pulled off me.

``Wow.'' She said, ``I had to try that.'' She smiled.

``Shit...'' I said.

``I had to try it, what guy gets an opportunity to experience sex as a chick?'' Greg asked.

I shrugged. I'd be curious too, but I don't know if I'd be quite to eager. ``Let's go find Jane.'' I said.

We both got dressed and I drove. We rode in silence the entire way. Occasionally I'd look over and catch Greg playing with his boobs, then he'd blush and stop without saying a word.

``You want me to come with?'' I asked when we arrived at Jane's house.

``Nah, why put you in harm's way?'' Greg replied.

I nodded and waited in the car in silence.

Greg returned fifteen minutes later, looking dumbstruck.

``Well?'' I asked as Greg sat down.

``She said it only lasts a day.'' Greg replied, staring straight ahead.

``That's good.'' I replied.

``Unless I have sex.'' Greg added.

``Oh.'' I said, ``Oh shit. I'm so sorry, I should have-''

Greg reached over and rubbed my crotch. She looked me in the eyes and turned to kneel on the seat. She brought her other hand up and undid my fly adeptly and lowered her head to my crotch.

It put me into a fog, but not as bad as last time.

``Stop.'' I said as I felt her tongue on my dick. She didn't pause. ``Stop!'' I repeated. She turned and looked up at me, eyes wide and nervous.

``Please take care of me.'' She said in a quiet voice, ``I'll do this whenever you want.''

I sighed, ``You don't have to do that.'' I said genuinely, ``I'll help as best I can.''

She smiled weakly, ``That's sweet. Thank you.'' She said and turned her head back to my crotch and resumed sucking me off.

I didn't protest. I didn't force her. I just leaned back and let her do what she wanted.

``I'm gonna cum.'' I grunted awhile later. She paused for a second, then resumed. I grunted and exploded into her mouth. She swallowed several times, then sat back up. She smiled at me, and we drove back home.


And that's how I met my wife.



Tumblr archive repost, keeping the good old caps alive and kicking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be