Best friend

Best friend

I must admit i have a truly amazing friend. After my girlfriend broke up with me i looked for a way to take revenge on her. I thought it's the best if he sees me with another girl but the problem was finding that girl. I couldn't hire a hooker or just go out with a random lady. The woman had to be stunning.

My friend Mike Charlie was helping me out. He soon found a way which sounded crazy. Using a special potion he found over the internet he will turn himself into a hot chick and pretend to be my girlfriend. Thinking it's the best idea so far i agreed with him. Soon the potion arrived and Charlie drank it. I must admit the effect was amazing. When i saw Charlie's female form i was stunned, the woman he turned into was perfect.

The plan worked. We went to a party where i was sure to find my ex. I was right. She was there and she looked pissed off seeing me with another woman. It was the best evening in my life, not only i got my revenge but also i was able to spend it with a wonderful girl, even knowing it's my best buddy Charlie.

After the party we went to my house where Charlie would change back. I was a little bit disappointing it has to end. If i could i would love to spend more time with him like this. As we entered my house i couldn't help but stare hypnotized at how he was swaying his hips. Surprisingly Charlie didn't turn back right away, instead he sat down on the couch, crossing his legs like a real woman and looked at me "You should offer a lady something to drink" He said playfully. Minutes later i came back with a bottle of champagne.
We drank half of it, enjoying the rest of the evening until we went to separate rooms. While i was laying i couldn't stop thinking about him. His blonde hair gently waving on the wind. The touch of his soft skin, the smell of his perfumes were driving me crazy. His round perky breasts or his feminine figure emphasized by the dress he wore today. With a bit of shame i reached my hand into my pants and started to masturbate thinking about him.

The next morning when i opened my eyes i saw Charlie standing next to my bed. He was still a woman and he was wearing a sexy, see through nigtie and thongs. "Charlie?" I asked surprised. He crawled into my bed with a look of lust on his face. "Call me Chelsea from now" he said softly. I thought this is wrong, he was my buddy but the way he looked right now was making me turned on. I quickly forgot about the small detail as his lips pressed against mine. We kissed passionately as i slowly undressed him. He then climbed on top and took matters into his hands, riding my erected cock like crazy. It was intense, probably the best sex i ever had. As we both reached our climax we stayed in bed, staring at each other. I didn't ask for the reasons, i didn't ask anything. I just stared at the woman next to me and whispered "I love you" Charlie, or i should say Chelsea smiled "I love you too" She said and our lips met again.

I must admit i have truly an amazing girlfriend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be