Brad's magic



Casey fancied himself the school yard bully, as and old friend of his I usually tag along and play along with his schemes. And there is no one that he liked to pick on more than Brad. Brad was the smartest kid in our school and was naturally scrawny and weak. That made it all the easier to push him around in the hallway, give him wedgies, and force him into toilet swirlies. One day as we were approaching Brad, he took a big swig out of his water bottle and spit it all over Casey. We were dragging him into the bathroom to give him the biggest beating of his life when he convinced us to stop for a second.

He explained that he had developed a special formula that would act as steroids for the user without any of the negative side effects. That the water bottle contained the formula and he would be willing to share it with us. I was very hesitant but Casey jumped all over it. He took the water bottle from Brad and told him that he would want a full bottle each day. If this water didn’t work the way Brad said it would, he would be in for a bigger pounding than he could ever imagine. Brad agreed and scurried out of the bathroom.

Every day at school for the next week, Brad brought a bottle for Casey and we spared him his daily harassment. And too his credit, the water seemed to be working to the point that I wanted to try it myself. Casey hadn’t hit the gym since starting the formula and I could already see his chest growing, his stomach and abs thinning, and his glutes and hamstrings getting bigger.The only thing that I noticed was his voice starting to crack, a mild side effect that didn’t seem to be that big of a deal. That was until last Friday night. Casey had finished all of his water for the day and couldn’t wait until Monday to get his fix. He told me that he was going to go by Brads place and catch up with me later.

I didn’t see or hear from Casey that weekend nor did I see him or Brad at school on Monday. Deciding to see what the heck was going on I went by Brad’s place myself. As I walked up I noticed that the front door was cracked. Pushing the door open and making my way into Brad’s living room I saw a true muscle bound stud finishing the deed all over a bombshell brunette. Deep down I knew that the brunette had to be Casey, making the stud Brad?


With this ashamed look, as Brad’s semen was cooling all over her body, Casey told me that it was too late for her but that I could still get out of here. I was safe because I hadn’t touched the formula or Brad’s magic spunk. Brad explained that his formula really stole the masculinity and testosterone from the user and transferred it to him. Every time Casey came into contact with his water he would become more and more feminine while Brad turned into every mans dream. The effect was even greater if his semen made direct contact with the users skin. All the while I noticed that her boobs, ass, and hair were growing; making her more feminine. The real question is, why would I leave when I can clearly see how much Casey is loving her new arrangement.

Overwhelmed by the musk of sex in the air I can hardly keep my head clear. I made my way to Casey as she basked in the afterglow of a good round of sex. Mere inches away from her, we stared into each other eyes. Brad had taken a step back, and looks on in intrigue. I could see the conflict in her eyes. The shame mixed with a what is undeniably pure joy and lust. I move in even closer as if I was going to kiss her; Casey puckered her lips, ready to receive that kiss. But I move slightly passed her mouth make it to her cheek. Casey opens her eyes in surprise and witnesses me licking a large deposit of Brad's spunk of her face.
Nearly instantly I began to feel the magic semen's effect. A tingle all of my body as it began to grow softer, smaller and smoother. The effect of the semen on skin contact was already fast, image what it would do when ingested. As my lengthening  hair begins to tick the back of my neck I finished licking Casey's face clean. I desired more.


With  numerous streams of cum still on Casey's body, I quickly found a way to fill that desire. With each lick I swallowed, hope to take in as much of it as fast as possible, to continue to fuel the changes that where occurring to my body. Casey looked on in both horror and delight. Horrified by my rapidly feminizing form, delighted by my giving her sensitive body a full tongue bath. Brad looked on in approval. With every bit of masculinity I lost going to his increasingly alpha physique.
Before long even Casey's body was licked clean. But it still wasn't enough, I still felt incomplete. My budding breast and now minuscule cock made it hard to see that I ever was a man. With pleading eyes I look at Brad. He smirks and beckons me. The masculinity I provided him has reinvigorated his now even mightier cock. Still moist from its previous bout of sex, it was a treat that made my mouth literally water. I knelled before him and filled my salivating mouth with his powerful juicy rod.


The mix of precum, saliva and even some left over semen from before, hit my body like a ton of bricks. The tingle from before became a continuous explosion. My hair grew all the way to my ever expanding butt. Everything felt smoother, softer and more jiggly. With each bob up and down I could feel the weight on my chest increasing. My mind went numb and I kept sucking for what seemed like ages. Brad placed his hand on my head and held my in place. I looked up and saw him nod, before he started to grunt and pushed my head down. With his cock firmly in my throat I could feel it beginning to pulsate. Streams of cum got squirted directly into my throat. The taste, the smell, the feeling of it all was nearly to much to bare. I closed my eyes and let it all happen.
After what felt like another endless time, the stream of cum slowed and stopped. Brad with drew his cock from my mouth.



I didn't open my eyes, I merely savored the remaining load in my mouth. Before swallowing it all. My body begin to settle down, the continuous explosions and tingling began to subside. And I became fully aware of the new me. With even the slightest motion, everything jiggled and wobbled. My great breasts, my bubbly ass, even my thick lips. Everything felt incredibly smooth and soft. And between my legs, a warm and wet void.


I finally opened my eyes. And saw Brad's approving face. His cock was still in front of me and was begging to be cleaned. I was more then eager to get started...

--------------------------------------------

Inspired by a story I reblogged on my old tumblr. Inspiration struck and I reworked it into this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be