Cursed


When I woke up still in a woman's body I was terrified. A year ago I had sex with a were woman, a man who becomes a girl and a total slut every full moon, and since then I had been one too. Usually I remember my transformation, the painful redistribution of flesh and fat, the remolding of by cock and balls into a hairless pussy, but after that I would black out. Almost always I woke up the next morning in my bed in my male body but wearing my ladies underwear from the night before and dried jizz all over me. Apparently when I'm a woman I bring guys back here and they fuck me silly before leaving (though once I woke up in a guys bed and had to attempt an escape, which was terrifying wearing only women's underwear)

So I was shocked to find that I still filled out my panties and bra when I woke up. This wasn't right! I should be a man! I sat up in bed and scooted my now large and soft rear to find a more comfortable position. I looked down past my huge tits at my flat crotch, my black panties covering a pussy instead of the dick I should have! I'd never been in control of my female body before, and I've never been a woman in the day time. I saw goosebumps form all across my arms and breasts as I realized that this wasn't right at all. How long would I be stuck like this?

------------------------------------------

Sourced from my tumblr backups, unknown author

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be