Mom wants grandkids

 

``There, you see? Nice soft tits, just like you like.'' Heather said and touched the stunned looking Joe's breast.

``Mom, you can't just turn my best friend into a girl to make me happy.'' Ryan said.

``It's not about making you happy. I want grandkids. You're 24, that's old enough, I was younger when I had you.'' Heather said.

``Mom, this is the 21st century! People have kids later in life now!'' Ryan said.

``I know that, I'm not an idiot. I want grandkids now though, so you to get to it!'' Heather said.

``Mom!'' Ryan snapped and turned to Joe, ``Joe, I'm sorry about this, are you ok?''

``Being a chick is weird. I feel really funny. '' Joe said.

``That's because Joe- Jo? Joey? Whatever, she's attracted to you Ryan. She's feeling aroused.''

``Mom!''

``I'm going to leave you two to get better acquainted. If I have to wait more than nine more months for a grandkid I'm going to be pretty disappointed.'' Heather said and left the room. The naked Joe stood there trembling.

``Joe, I'm sorry about this. Is there anything I can do for you?''

``I'm really cold, and well, scared. Can you hold me?'' Joe asked. ``I want to be close to you.''

``Joe-''

``Please?'' Joe said pathetically and Ryan wouldn't help but comply. Then she kissed him. Then she brought his hand up to cup her breast. Then she dropped to her knees, pulled out his cock, and started sucking on it. Then they fucked.

A year later and Heather is happy with her first grandchild while Jo and Ryan are newlywed and busy trying for a second. She's glad Jo helped her son see the wisdom of her magic.


Sourced from Tumblr backups, author unknown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Ment to be