Change of heart



Cry and complain. That’s all he did for like, three days. The spell we ended up casting accidentally caused Mike to turn into a beautiful young woman, not the macho muscled hunk he wanted to be.

“You need to fix this!!” He shouted, wrapping his whole (much smaller) body with a blanket so we couldn’t look at what he’d become. Then, he shut himself in his bedroom.

Of course, Roger and I tried to find a counterspell. Something to undo it, but I was starting to think it didn’t exist. We’d have to find another way.

One night, I had a twisted thought. What if I couldn’t fix him? He’d be terribly upset for the rest of his — or her — life! I browsed the book for something different. A way to change his mind about it.

“Can I come in?” I asked, tapping on the door lightly. I heard him stir and open the door, his cute little girl face peeking out, tears still dry on her rosy cheeks. “What do you want, Pete… it’s late. Did you find the cure?” He asked, meekly. I nodded, then Mike allowed me in the room. It was mostly trashed, holes in the walls, cabinets asunder. He was a wreck.

“Okay, but this better work.” He sat on the bed, cross legged and covered in that blanket. I pulled out the book and sat across from him. Was I really doing this to Mike? What would Roger think? Shaking my head, I knew I had to press on. This was for Mike’s benefit.

“Xaster Remularis, Tikalum Gemorika”

When I read the words, Mike’s head whipped back, then faced forward again. His eyes were glazed over. He just… sat there, saying nothing.

I waved a hand in front of his face… nothing. “Okay, um…” I thought. I didn’t actually think this far ahead, I realized. “What is your name?”

“My name is Michael Shaun Reading” he responded, plain as day.

“No, that’s not right. Your name is Michelle Samantha Reading.” I gulped.

“My name is Michelle Samantha Reading.” He replied again as confidently as before.

“Why are you a woman?”

“We tried to make me more masculine using the magic book, but the spell we found was wrong. It turned me into a girl by mistake, and I am trying to become a man again.”

I needed to be clever. “That’s not right. You… wanted to be turned into a girl, so you intentionally swapped the spells on us. We cast the feminizing spell on you so you could live your dream of being a girl.”

Her eyes remained glazed over and emotionless. I decided to double down.

“You always wanted to be a girl. Now, you are one. Roger still thinks you want to be a man, but that’s okay to you. If you keep up this charade a little longer, he’ll just think you’ve finally accepted being a woman.”

The blanket she was wearing started falling off her slender shoulders, as she continued to stare into space. She was still wearing her old ragged men’s concert t-shirt, no bra.

“You… wanted to be a pretty, sexy girl. Someone who could wear beautiful women’s clothing with pride. You also…” I was getting too excited about this. But there was no turning back at this point. “…always wanted to be with me. But you knew I’d never love you as a man. And now, finally, as a woman, you can have me.”

Her eyes regained their focus as the spell ended. She looked around the room, then back at me. “Peter, when do you think I can stop pretending I hate this? I never want to be a man again!” She fully removed the blanket and stretched, her bosom thinly veiled by the shirt she was wearing. “I just want to act like my true self…”

“I uh…” I stared. Fuck, she was gorgeous. The way she talked had changed dramatically. Her voice oozed femininity, like she was a girl this whole time.

“I just can’t stand wearing these men’s clothes anymore, can you help me buy some proper bras and panties tomorrow morning?” She asked in a huff, removing her shirt entirely. Her perfect tits were bared for me. Then, seeing me staring, she giggled. “Oh Pete, baby, I’m glad we’re finally alone together…” She started to teasingly take down her sweatpants she’d been wearing, proudly revealing a magnificent little pussy.

It was 3 in the morning, Roger was definitely asleep, so he couldn’t hear us. I approached the nubile babe in front of me, touched her and kissed her, and as she removed my belt hungrily seeking my erect cock we faded into a horny mess of flesh and lust.


Salvaged from old tumblr (re)posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be