Too much

 

When I learned my girlfriend was a witch, my mind started spinning trying to come up with a plan. I'd always wondered what it would be like to be a woman, and now was my chance. I was afraid if I asked her though, she'd think I was weird and just leave me. Magic wasn't easy or anything, and was driven by strong emotions.

So instead I started teasing her. Telling her she should make her boobs bigger or her lips fuller. Telling her she really should please me more like a woman should. I'd slap her ass and grab her tits at inappropriate times and tell her she was supposed to enjoy it. Then I'd complain that she wouldn't suck me off or fuck me at my command like a woman should.

I was a good actor apparently, cause she bought my being an asshole guy routine. After two weeks she snarled at me and said I should be the girl I wanted. Her eyes glowed and poof! I was a blond chick! She told me to live like that for three months and see how it felt, then stormed off.

I was thrilled of course. I immediately called up one of my buddies and told him what happened. I continued to act, playing the victim. The horny victim. I wondered what the spell changed besides my body because I did find him really hot. I figured I'd end up fucking a guy eventually, but just seeing him I was getting to turned on I couldn't say no when he asked to touch my boobs, and from there it escalated and soon I was on my back loosing my female virginity. It was as incredible as I'd dreamed it would be.

He said he wanted to support me, but he didn't have enough money to do so. He suggested I call in a few more friends and get everyone to pitch in. I did and found myself totally unable to resist doing and enjoying anything they asked of me. I loved getting touched by them, sucking their dicks, and of course, getting fucked. I couldn't say no to any of them. I had it worked out so I spent two days (and nights) a week at each of their houses. They'd feed me and give me a place to sleep and food to eat and I'd be their sex toy. And it wasn't just my friends. One time one of them took me out to a club and I ended up in a bathroom blowing a complete stranger. After that I decided to stay inside most of the time.

I was a little worried by the power they had over me. Turned on too. The sex was fun, but during the day when whatever guy I was with was working I didn't have anything to do other than masturbate. At the end of the three months I got coffee with my ex and spilled the beans to her about my whole plan, hoping she could help me stay a chick somehow, but maybe one less obedient to men.

She just laughed at me when I told her I'd always wanted to be a woman. She said there was nothing she could have done to turn me back anyways since I was pregnant. She asked me who the father was and I told her about my living situation. I was terrified, I had no idea which of them was my baby daddy. I'd wanted to try being a chick, but getting pregnant like this was just too much too fast.

My ex did help me adjust. She altered the spell so that just my friends had power over me. Once they found out I was pregnant though a lot of them started to drift away from me. By the time my ex and I took this picture of me about to pop, there were only a few of them left. My ex help me get a job as a waitress getting paid under the table so I could support myself a little. I worried about the future for me and the life growing inside of me, but somehow I knew my Ex wouldn't leave me out to dry. Strange how we ended up being close after all. Maybe in the end it was love...


From my Tumblr archives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be