One of the Girls

One of the Girls

byMaddy08/15/2026XL
One of the Girls

I was at a music festival with my best friend Daryl. We had set up our tents, got ready for day, and had a few beers when disaster struck - we realised we hadn't bought any sunscreen. Since I was the one who had forgotten it, it seemed only fair that it was my responsibility to go and find some from somewhere. I decided to ask the group of girls camping next to us.

"Hey I'm Josh I'm camping next to you. I don't suppose you have any sunscreen we can borrow?"

"Oh my gawd, you're perfect."

"What are you...?" I started to ask confusedly, but it became pretty clear pretty quickly that she wasn't talking to me.

"Hey Melissa, come here! I've got the perfect guy. He wants to 'borrow some sunscreen' and I think you can help him, right?"

"Yeah send him in," a voice emerged from one of the tents.

The girl directed me to go inside. I was a bit baffled by the whole conversation but thought it was just some strange female humor I didn't understand. Inside the tent I found a girl sitting on the floor, presumably Melissa. She was blonde and gorgeous, and I absentmindedly found myself hoping that this random encounter could turn into something more.

"Hey Josh, I'm Melissa," she introduced herself warmly. "You're probably feeling a bit confused right now so let me explain. Our little camp here has three girls in it: me, Daisy who you met outside, and then her girlfriend Lola in the other tent. Our other friend, Lily, was meant to come too but unfortunately she's sick. But you see, all of our set-up is around four people. We need a more balanced group, I don't want to be a third wheel, and it's lonely sleeping in this tent all by myself." She winked at me and flashed a wicked smile. "That's where you come in, if you're willing to help a girl out..."

I couldn't believe my luck. Without even trying I somehow had a beautiful girl begging me to sleep with her. At least, I thought that was what she was offering.

"Yes I would love to help you out," I replied eagerly.

"Excellent. Now that your consent has been freely given, we can begin." Then she snapped her fingers and everything changed.

The transformation was instantaneous. One second I was in the familiar male body I had spent the first 24 years of my life inhabiting; the next second I was a girl. I was a girl! I was so overwhelmed by the different sensations I could barely procese what had just happened to me. My body was smaller. Long blonde hair tickled my back. A weight on my chest threw off my balance. A different weight between my legs was missing entirely.

"I'm... I'm a girl?" I managed to splutter out.

"Yes hun, how else would we balance our group?" Melissa smiled back at me. "Surely you didn't think I meant you staying in here with me as a man?"

"I... I..."

"You did agree to the spell, remember? Magic only works with consent. Although I will admit I may have been slightly vague about what exactly you were agreeing to...

"But it doesn't matter. You're going to love being a girl." She paused and looked at me, frowning slightly. "Josh won't really do as a name now though, how about Josie?"

"What? No! Turn me back this instant."

"I don't think so, Josie. I think you make a gorgeous girl and you'll be the perfect addition to our group. Here's the deal: you play along for the weekend and I'll turn you back. If don't want to join in though, maybe I'll just leave you like this permanently. What do you say? It's only 2 days."

"Fine," I replied, defeated and left without a real choice.

"Yay! I knew you'd come around. We're going to have such a fun weekend together! Now let's start getting ready!"

And with that Melissa started getting changed right in front of me. I watched in awe, my dainty mouth agape as she pulled off her top, revealing her perfect breasts.

"What are you staring at Josie, they're just tits." Melissa winked at me. "You've got your own pair now so you don't need to look at mine. Besides, you're one of the girls now, and it's normal for us girls to get changed in front of each other."

One of the girls! But I'm not really a girl!

"But I'm attracted to you. I want to sleep with you. Doesn't that make it weird?" I cried in frustration.

Melissa took my hand and placed it directly on her breast. I could feel the curve of her bosom through my sensitive fingertips. I might be a bit different now but this was exactly what I wanted, this was really happening, this was amazing, this was...

...underwhelming. Instead of the familiar hardness of arousal I expected I felt nothing. No elevated heart rate, no urge to fuck. Not even the slightest tingle or flutter from my new equipment.

"You understand now? The spell maintains orientation, meaning that straight boys like Josh get turned into straight girls like Josie."

"You mean I'm... I'm...?" I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"Straight? Boy-crazy? Desperate for cock? Yes to all of the above girlie. The only way that pussy of yours is getting wet enough for some action is if there's a nice cock lined up to go inside her. Don't worry though, we'll find you a nice boy to fuck. Maybe that guy Daryl you came with?"

I gulped as naked fantasies of Daryl filled my rapidly feminising psyche. What had I got myself into...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected Summer

Potion Mishap

The same cycle