Let’s Swap

Let’s Swap

Hey, You !

I heard you want to be a girl. Why do you want to be female? I don’t understand. We are physically weaker and more vulnerable. We always have to worry about ourselves whenever we go out alone. Do you even know that you can get overpowered very easily in a female body? We also have to deal with feminine regimen that men doesn’t have to deal with. We menstruate every month and we have to deal with hormone surges. Estrogen makes us feel very soft and emotional. We have to worry about getting pregnant when we have sex. I’d rather have a dick between my legs than a tiny clitoris and a pussy that gets wet. You’re crazy to want this.

Don’t even tell me about having to buy sanitary pads and tampons. Do you really want that? We can’t stand to pee like men when we’re desperate to relieve ourselves. We have no choice but to awkwardly squat and pee while exposing our butts. It’s so inconvenient. We also have to wear a bra when we go out. Otherwise, our nipples stood out from our dresses. Do you know how much of a chore that is? Speaking of dresses, do you really want to have to wear dresses and skirts for the rest of your life? Girl clothes are so not practical. We always have to carry a purse or a bag. Are you really sure you want to deal with all this? Are you sure you want to deal with being cat called on the street.

Okay, let’s be each other. Let’s trade our bodies. I want to be a guy and you can get to be a real girl. I have a spell to make it happen. Don’t complain about my body after the swap okay? Let’s swap ! You can have my female body for good. I will have your manhood if you hate it that much. You can have my tits and my pussy. Enjoy being weak and dickless because you’ll never have your cock and balls back. Enjoy being a woman. I’ll have all your male privilege. And one more thing, don’t forget to wipe from front to back. Okay?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be