The Final Stretch


It was dumb to bet with my childhood friend who went to a real wizard school. But Matt made me an irresistible offer—I become a total babe and pretend to be his girl for a weekend and in the end he changes me back and gives me the same setup that he and most of his wizard friends have. Great bodies, fake jobs that pay tons of real money, and a clean bill of health.

At first it was easy. After all he had just made body alterations. He told me that he couldn't give me the package without me passing through a trial of sorts. A relevant one. I basically had to keep myself from submitting to his lusts or something like that; all that mattered was that so long as I didn't let him give me the D I would get everything. Otherwise, I'd be a woman forever. He had some more after that but honestly it wasn't relevant.

Except that while we were doing stuff out and about, I started to notice just how hot he was. At first I thought I was just thinking about what I'd be getting, but soon enough I realized that I was just appreciating him. His look, his smell, and the way it felt when he would touch me even a little bit.

It is the start of the final day. If I hold out to noon I get it all. But waking up before him, seeing his morning wood while he's still dozing, I'm too wet to think straight. And all this jilling myself off wasn't really helping. But would climbing on him now be worth the consequences? Especially given that I'd started thinking about whether to start him of in my mouth or just go straight to riding his cock.

Maybe just a bit more, I'm in the final stretch and maybe an orgasm will help me think more clearly. Of course, I don't have to stop at one, and there is until noon. Or I guess until he wakes up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be