Thinking with my...

Thinking with my...

Oh my God! Where did her brother come from, and why is he naked? I can't let him penetrate me and chance this becoming permanent!! I just used that spell so my girlfriend could experience some girl on girl action.

These are the words going through my head, but the only thing coming coming out my mouth was, "Ooh, who's the stud with the large caliber weapon?"

I can't believe what I just said. My girlfriend is equally shocked. "You did read the precautions, right?" she whispered.

From behind me I hear, "Large caliber, huh? Well let me load a round into the chamber!"

A man only wants to think with his penis. As a blonde girl I don't have a penis to think with. I think one thing, but my body responds differently. It's almost as if I am thinking with my...

OH GOD! THAT FEELS GOOD!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be