Making sense of it all


Me and my friends woke up in a Las Vegas suite. I was the first to scream as I realized I was wearing some black panties. “What the hell?” I yelled. My friends woke up immediately after me. Tom was wearing a dress, and Andrew was naked. We looked at each other trying to make sense of last night. But we couldn’t remember anything. We all took our girly clothes off and put on our normal, man clothes.

“What the hell happened last night? why were we dressed like women?” Andrew asked. I found a DVD lying by the TV. It had a post-it over it “In case you need answers”. I placed it on the DVD player, and pressed play. What followed was the most confusing video ever. There we were, all dressed in drag. We looked kind of like in a trance. “What is going on? that’s us” Tom said. Some man behind the camera kept giving us instructions, “raise your hand” he said, and in the video, we did exactly what he said. I hadn’t realized it, but as we listened to the DVD, Andrew was still doing what the man said.

“Now turn into women” he said. I didn’t believe in magic, but what followed was irrevocable proof that magic does exist. In a matter of seconds we all had grown breasts, lost our cocks, became feminine all around. Tom was a blonde, Andrew a brunette, and by the looks of it, I a redhead. Now take off all your clothes and pose for the camera. We saw as the three girls took their clothes off. “Wow, we looked kinda hot” I said. When the man told them to give him a blowjob, I stopped the movie. I was too afraid to see what came next.

I hadn’t realized it, but Andrew was back into being a woman. And she was trying to unzip our pants. “I must give you a blowjob” he kept repeating in a sexy voice. “Andrew stop” I said. I realized Andrew was still wearing the same amulet we were wearing in the video. “That must be it” I said, “that’s what changed us” I said. “I really want sex” Andrew said. “Wait” I responded. The other two amulets were lying on the floor. “Maybe we should test our theory” Tom said. “OK, put it on” I said, “Hell no, you put it on!” I replied.

After a coin toss, Tom put the amulet on. “Don’t turn me into a woman” he asked. “I really want a threesome” Andrew said still acting like a bimbo. “Tom should be a woman” he said. Tom immediately after started to change. They both walked towards me and started kissing. I thought about it, but I decided to have some fun. After all, it seems none of them will remember what happened. “Andrew, your name, for now on is Audrey… and Tom, your name is Tammy” I said.

As expected we had sex, I came inside both of them. They were so great, so hot, so sexy I just couldn’t help it. Afterwards, we were all in bed cuddling. “Now your turn” Tammy said as she placed the third amulet on my neck. That was it for me. It was a matter of minutes until three horny girls were to go downstairs to the bar, looking for one guy each to score.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be