Interesting Night... or more

Tonight was supposed to be a peaceful night in. I was at home playing video games, as I usually am on Saturdays, when I got a text from a guy named Sammy. I hardly knew him, he was co-worker at work. He asked if I wanted to hang at his place. Its not like I was doing anything else, so I decided to head over.

When I got there, I was introduced to two other guys. They were much bigger than I was. The two guys didn't seem to know each other, either. We were all strangers.
Suddenly, Sammy turned to us.
"I bet you don't know why I invited you all here," he started "I wanted to tell you this in person- you three are the most attractive guys I know."
"Ha, Sammy, I didn't know you were gay," the taller guy interrupted.
"I'm not," Sammy said
I was confused at first, but then Sammy started to change. He started sweating heavily. I saw two large breasts emerge from his chest. His face was covered in make-up. He was hot. He peeled off his clothes, "Like what you see, big guys? I want you three to do me dirty, please."

I was shocked, to say the least. But the other two guys got into it almost immediately. The grabbed Sammy up and went to town. One of the guys in her mouth and the other in her vagina. Sammy was heavily moaning, I didn't realize he was such a nympho!

I wanted to join in the fun, but I was a bit hesitant. After all this girl was just guy not five minutes ago. Suddenly, Sammy stopped and turned to me.
"What's the point of having it if you aren't gonna use it?"
He snapped his fingers.
I felt hot. My skin felt like it was peeling. My hair grew longer and my chest swelled. Sammy turned me into a girl!



Without hesitation, one of the guys turned to me and threw me onto the bed next to Sammy. As the big guy thrust into me my breasts bounced up and down. I felt the muscles in my stomach tighten as an intense feeling rushed through me. Sammy started kissing me. He was right, these two guys are incredibly attractive. What an interesting night... That is, if it is only for one night. With the way this body is making me feel, I might not want to go back to being a guy again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be