Bored

There was nothing I liked more than bringing a cute girl home every week and fucking her.


But after a while it became kinda samey, sure the sex was great, but I needed something new, something exciting. I’d heard about a formula that could change your gender, and be attractive to boot. It interested me, not because I wanted to use it for myself, I didn’t think I could handle that, but because I could use it on other men. The thought of that thrilled me. The thought of tricking men into becoming women, and telling them that there’s only one way back, and that was by fucking them and letting me cum on them.


It wasn’t so hard to find, after all, guys always accepted drinks from people. Once they’d turned I gave them the offer to just that. If they refused, then they stay women, and leave, can’t stop them, they’ll get used to their new lives and usually end up getting fucked by some other guy anyway, some even end up pregnant, some ended up in a lot worse of a position, often unable to prove their identities ended up fucking for money.


If they take on the offer however, then they usually end up deciding they don’t want to go back, and I help them readjust to life. Those who accepted often ended up with better lives.


All the same really, after all, I don’t know how to reverse it…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be