The Bimbo Awakens


“Be careful. This charm is only suitable for the strong of will. Many men underestimate the female nature lying dormant within them. Under the right circumstances, with the right kind of stimulation, she will wake up, suddenly taking over without notice and clearing your mind of anything but the most feminine thoughts. I know the look well. I’ve seen it wash over many faces who touch this charm and partake in its pleasures. It’s the moment where all intellect, all trace of their former masculine nature disappears, never to return. The bimbo within, neglected for too long, is unexpectedly unleashed. She has no intention of returning to the darkness. A space is opened between your ears, and, try as you might to fill it with an intelligent thought, all you can think about is makeup, lingerie, shopping, and sex. A woman, forevermore.”

Yeah, okay. I appreciate your concern, but I’m going to be fine. I’m the top scientist in my field. There’s nothing I can’t handle. This is just another experiment for me; something to try for a weekend.

“A scientist! Then you should be even more careful. Already you treat the world as an object, preferring to observe it from a safe distance and understand it. Because of this, I implore you: When you use the charm, try to clear your head of that kind of understanding. Don’t think. Experience the sensations as nothing more than simple pleasures. Do not lose yourself in trying to control your urges or trying to understand all that you are feeling. Your understanding could be the door your inner bimbo escapes through.”

Uh huh. Just give me the charm. You’ll see. I’ll bring it back Monday no different than I am now.

“For your sake, I hope that is true. Here is the charm. You have been warned.”

recovered from my tumblr: original author blquick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be