Caught in Action

 

"Aha! I got you, you cheating bitch!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I busted through the bedroom door. My blond girlfriend, Jane, was naked on the bed with another man. Actively fornicating right in front of my very own eyes. The guy didn't even flinch and kept penetrating Jane like nothing ever happened. Jane, on the other hand, was trying to throw some excuses but was stopped by her moaning.

I crossed my arms and watched them make love. I couldn't believe the guts on the guy! He was just caught red handed but he was pretending I wasn't even here. "Are you gonna keep fucking?" I asked.

At last, the man turned his head to me. "Well, are you gonna stand there?" The audacity of this man! I clenched my fist and was ready to strike his face. "If I may say something in my defense," the man said. Oh, right. You didn't know she had a boyfriend. But it didn't matter to me. I was going to hit him for his audacity, and hit her too. "I am an evil wizard." the man finished his sentence.

I was taken aback by such an odd defense, and at that moment the man who claimed to be a wizard snapped his fingers. My shirt and pants slipped down my shoulder and waist, and I found myself naked in mere seconds! What the? I bent my back to pick up my clothe back, but instead realized my body was actively shrinking. My muscle mass was diminishing while my hair seemed to retract back into my body. So was my manhood! I was dazed and confused. Soon, I fully understood my transformation: I was being tunred into a girl!

The wizard snapped his fingers again. "Come, more the merrier. You, uh, touch yourself while I do the other." Suddenly, an absolute command I must follow beamed into my head. I was his mistress, a loyal and lusty one, and am born to do his bidding... No! Obviously, this was a mind trick of the wizard! I tried to shake off such thoughts by biting my own tongue. Pain did its trick and drove off this strange libido for the man who was cheating with my girlfriend. The girlfriend who was rubbing her private parts lost in lust.

"Oh! Your will is quite formidable! I am not much into a rape play, but if that's what you insist..." mumbled the wizard. He snapped his fingers again and I had no choice but crawl onto the wet, sweaty bed beside my girlfriend. "Spread wide," said the wizard and my legs seem to move on their own.

"No!" I managed to leak a word. "Yes," said the man, as he thrust into my newly formed womanhood. At that moment, I knew any resistance was futile.


From the tumblr archives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be