Spell to make things interesting

 

“Jason? A-are you feeling okay?” I asked, as the buxom babe started removing her bikini top.

“Oh, I’ve never felt… mmm… better!” She sat back and started massaging her breasts, her soft voice hanging on every syllable as she spoke. “These tits feel wonderful! Mm!”

I was really starting to worry. The spell that turned him into a girl now seemed to be affecting his mind, shaping him into a horny mess. I was beginning to regret this beach trip to get his, uh, her mind off of the curse.

“We need to get back to that mall, buddy, I think you’re… changing even more than we thought.” I tensed, seeing her climb on top of the table and leaning in towards me. Fuck, she was hot!

“Oh no, that would be *terrible*…” she smirked devilishly. “…but what if…” she bit her lip, “…it’s already too late?”

I swallowed, saying nothing. It would be so easy to just let the spell run its course. After all, I’m the one who suggested it in the first place. ‘A Spell To Make Things Interesting’ the old woman at the mall called it. It was appropriately named, but I never expected it to do this to my best friend.

“Come closer, honey. I want you so bad, forget that stupid mall. You have *me* now…” She beckoned with her finger, her face eye-level with my groin at this angle.

I didn’t hesitate after that. Besides, who would know?


Salvaged from my Tumblr archives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promise

Mom wants grandkids

Ment to be